Fair Usage Policy
To ensure equitable use and prevent fraud and abuse of our products, Liquid Intelligent Technologies’ (“Liquid”) has created this Fair Use Policy (“FUP”) for our unlimited calling plans.
These plans aim to provide cost-effective calling options at fixed budget amount and the unlimited tariffs are designed to be suitable for business customers with typical usage patterns for Microsoft Teams Public Switch Telephony Network (PSTN) calling and are modelled on this basis. These services are sold on a per-seat, rather than usage.
All Liquid’s products are governed by the Liquid Master Services Agreement and this FUP is specifically added for Operator Connect subscriptions.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of practices that would not be considered Legitimate Use:
- Using the service exclusively for outbound service only, including any outbound telemarketing or outbound call centre operations;
- Re-selling subscription minutes;
- Sharing subscriptions between users whether via a PBX, call centre, computer or any other means including common areas phones (i.e. phones placed in areas that are available to many people);
- Calling numbers (whether singly, sequentially or automatically) to generate income for yourself or others as a result of placing the call, other than for your individual business communications: and
- Unusual calling patterns inconsistent with normal, individual subscription use.
Other practices may be relevant in determining Legitimate Use and Liquid reserves the right to take any unlawful or prohibited activity into account in making its determination.
The following call types are excluded from the unlimited package:
- All international calls
- All calls rated above the standard interconnection rate, such as premium rate calls
- Call-forwarding services
- Reverse call charges
Breach of Fair Use Policy
Making Legitimate Use of the service is unlikely to cause any FUP breach. However, if your usage or projected usage indicate a potential breach within a monthly cycle, Liquid will contact you to discuss the breach and options to resolve. Both parties agree to act in good faith to mutually agree a commercially viable resolution within thirty days and this will include:
- Understanding of suspected breach and it impacts both businesses
- Attempt to remedy within current commercial terms
- Change in commercial terms, including transfer to a different tariff that does not include unlimited minutes
Read how Liquid Intelligent Technologies Group aims to ensure equitable use and prevent fraud and abuse of our products